Pill #2 Down The Hatch!

Pill #2 Down The Hatch!

Ok, 16 minutes ago #2 was history. I have noticed a pretty significant change in body movement since the first dose. It is almost a night and day type of effect. I still feel the pain but it feels as though the pain receptors are moved a little farther away, almost like if you would turn on a box fan, and sit farther away from it then you would normally. You still feel the air but just not as much as if you were right in front of it. Very odd to have this sensation after 10 years. The Neurontin hasn't healed me, nor diagnosed me, but hopefully will lessen the grip of whatever it is that has a hold of me. Looks like I might have a little better sleep tonight. See you on pill 3.

-Sent from my iPod Touch 3G-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back