My first Neurotin (Gabapentin 300mg)

I would have included this in the very last post but my mother in law JUST dropped off a few extra Neurotin she had. Yes, I know, dont take others medications, I dont reccomend it but, this was perscribed to me by my doctor. Same mg and all, I am not able to get out at the present so, I was lucky enough to be able to have the medications dropped off to me. Thank God.

So... here I lay. On my bed, and have just taken my first pill about almost 10 minutes ago. *timing it on my ipod* I tend to put a lot of emphesis on certain things that I probably shouldnt. Of course I am not feeling this pill yet, if I will at all, but I have this glow inside my body. Its really odd and hard to express how it feels but I think its Hope. Sometimes it is further back so the light is a lot more dim then maybe it should be, and I tend to look right past it... But it IS there. With this new medication, I am trying to be open to anything that comes but at the same time I have been let down so many times that I cant dare let it take hold of me.

Its been 20 minutes and nothing so far. Of course it hasn't been long enough but I do feel a little sick to my stomach. This is either due to the meds getting ready to do something, or simply put, nerves. I suppose we will wait another 20 minutes or so.

43 minutes ago and I am typing very slowly. I feel as though my arms and legs are wading in mud. Pretty dizzy as well. Not at all the experience I was waiting for. How is it that other people get to move freely but I feel as though chained to something. Day in and day out.

51 minutes after takin neurotin. Still dizzy, and now sluggish. I am perscribed 900mg daily to be able to play and interact with my family more. Each pill is 300mg. Doing this 2 more times will surly test my willpower. Pain you ask? Yeah. Its still hanging out., probably laughing at whatever I throw at it. That glow is a little more dim now. My hands hurt from typing this much, and stomach is still upset. See you at around pill #2.

Sent from my Windows® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back