First AM Post

Oh god this am is bad. Seems like the hips and feet are the topic to this mornings rant. Needed to go to the restroom, not one but both feet popped. When I say popped, you would assume that the ankles or even toes produced them. No, for me, the pain and sound came from underneath my feet. A strip that lay directly in the middle of each foot. I heard a SNAP, and about a second and a half from taking another step, my right foot snaps in the same place. It sometimes is accompanied with pain after the initial pop, and other times the sound of the pop stops me in my tracks, and I stand there waiting for it to hit me, and the sound would be the only part that would be initially painful.

My hips are the true source of my discourd this morning, though. Both sides. Sometimes I get a sharp, "have to look down to make sure that there are no visible stab wounds" type of pain.

Pain. You know, this word gets thrown around a lot. I just started this blog and the word "pain" is used far too many times. Maybe I could substitute the word "pain" for a word like "kitten." I of course should remember never to type - "I feel as I want to throw my kitten against the wall!!"

That would just be wrong.

Sent from my Windows® phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back