The Truth

A blog. Now what? I don't know. I have been told by several people that blogging can actually be therapeutic. Right now I see this as almost a whine session in text form. I mean... who wants to read the ramblings of a middle aged man in Oklahoma with chronic pain. *I hear it already... bla bla, whine, bla.* I will continue though, reluctant as I am that this will somehow make what I deal with on a day to day basis, better then it is currently. I do warn the reader that I am no writer. No gift of eloquence here. I type as the words come to me, and sugar coating things would only mean that I am lying to myself.

I will update, or blog when my body reminds me, or when the odd things happen. I have a mobile device so a lot of the things I post with be happening in the spirit of the moment. A preverbial typo will of course find itself in my blogs, I will not edit to remove the typos or mistakes. This will be a all natural blog the way my body delivers it.

The tremors that somehow cast themselves as the actors in an elaborate play of inconvenience.

The joint locks that engage for no other reason but as a cruel joke that robs me of normalcy.

The muscle spasms that visit me like an ex that can't take a hint.

The overall pain that accompanies me anywhere I go.

The most unnerving thing... is that my affliction can only be described as chronic pain. Doctor after doctor... referral after referral. My killer has no face, therefore I have no closure or acceptance. This blog site is something that will hopefully serene my outlook of upcoming years. The condition I have is degenerative... the prescriptions I have only treat the pain, not what is causing it. The following posts that will soon follow are to be as descriptive as my literacy will allow me to write... and so it begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back