Introduction

Hello fellow readers. My name is Mark Ryan, and I suffer from a rather rare affliction. I use the word "rare" because those are the words that several doctors seem to like when returning to my case or referring me to others when the scratching of their heads argues with their ego. I am typing these words i hopes that it might fill quite a large hole of uncertainty that I have, about my ability as a father, a husband, a provider, and a law abiding citizen. I want to do the right thing, and that I have to be a leader for my children. I vow that they will grow up and be respectful to all walks of life... not because that is what their dad tried to do but, because that is the RIGHT thing to do.

I have never been a huge "Blogger" or "Blogist" or... whatever is socially the norm these days. I have been told though that when I write, I have a type of style that at least gets the point across to the other party of what I am trying to convey so... I guess that is a good thing. As you can tell from the title that this will be my pain journal. I have an odd type of affliction that has been accompanying me for about 10 years now. I have had referral let-down after referral let-down. No one seems to understand what my affliction is cause by or what the actual affliction is. I am using these blogger pages to somehow allow a degree of self therapy in. If it turns out that I feel the same, or even worse about my situation, at least there is a possibility that someone reading this is also suffering from the same/similar self diagnosis. Without further ado, here we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back