I'm back... for the most part.

Been a while since I have posted anything. The pain is still there but it is what it is. There. I am at a stalemate and its time to dust off the game board and set the pieces back up. I have conditioned myself to walk without a crutch now. I limp slightly (I think) from time to time. I am fed up more than anything. I wish it wasn't a consistent type of pain... but nevertheless I write it down, look back on it and SOMETIMES laugh. I have to. I am not crying, I refuse to do that. Not feeling sorry for myself. Its the hand I was dealt and I plan on playing the game until its over.

I know that last part was a bit melodramatic. Its a blog people... I have to spice it up with a little literary flare. It I don't it might as well be a bunch of sad words strung together and I wouldn't even want to read that.

... more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back