Pissy Body

Pardon the crudity of this post. My body is pissing me off.

Whenever you go to a pain management doctor, they always ask you the same question. What is your pain like today on a scale between 1 to 10 with 10. I always reserve the 9 and 10. There are times where I want to say 11 but of course, I don't. I go in on my 7 and 8 on really bad days. Seeings how the 9 and 10 should be reserved for those who really deserve it. Cancer, brain tumor, car crash or other atrocities. I wouldn't feel right using 9 or 10. Those are reserved for them.

So as it stands, I take two pain medications. One for actual pain and a muscle relaxant that might as well be the same as drinking a grass of water. My muscle spasms occur whenever they want. I'll be speaking to my kids and I will get a "flutter" in my hand and quickly use the other hand or nod. I don't want to pass any "maybe I got it too" type of thinking to them. They are impressionable.

My muscles are so ridged all of the time. Imagine if you will, your body and all its muscles tightening at the same time with a few, maybe 1 second and then back every so often. If I would just take something that will allow all the muscles to just release... like sitting in a brand new Lazy-Boy chair and getting lost within the fabric because it relaxes you that much.

I know some are thinking that the answer is weed. I just can't do something that is illegal. I have too much to loose it all. So that is out. Moving to a state that has it? Sure but financially not an option. Not yet anyways.

Hands too shaky, will post more later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back