6 Days To Make A Difference

Here it is... crunch time. I have exactly 6 days to raise about 60 grand, yeah, it IS possible but very unlikely. If I raise the funds I get to keep my home, if not, well... you know the rest. If I could get my hands on 650 bucks then there is a company that specializes in getting people with foreclosed homes time to live in the property so they can figure out what to do. A minimum of 30 days to 7 months or more, http://www.plnevictiondefense.com seems like exactly what I have been looking for but sadly this doesn't seem like a possibility either due to lack of funding.

I start training back at Convergys on the 5th. I used to work there previously. 7 1/2 years total time. A lot of people ask me WHY GO BACK? Well, it just makes sense. Before I had the job we really didn't have a whole lot. I started at Convergys and was approved for a home... everything else just seemed to fall into place. 2 children, wife... Now everything is crazy. No money, no home... I went to get my clarity back. Will I find it? I sure hope so. I found a lot of great friends, some I call family. We will see.

Right now I just posted a few pictures of the boys packing up toys in their bedroom on my Facebook. I look at the pictures and... I just can't believe I put them through all this with my stupid medical issues. I have called Community Action... and, man... a ton of others. None had any help to provide. Even called a church today that a buddy of mine gave me the number for. Out of office until Monday. A Church, not open on Sundays. Just my luck. Eh, I guess it IS the holidays.

Christmas is really going to be horrible this year. My wife and I will try to make it as pleasant as possible of course, for the kids, and our sanity. I have to revel in the fact that my boys are healthy, and for right now, happy. They are super smart and very sweet. They have so much compassion for people as mom and dad do. We try to instill that in them early on. I think it is working, whatever we are doing. Sometimes we think we are just flying by the seat of our pants but with proper directly love, its what drives us all, isn't it?

Well, about time to end this post. I have to continue to pack and get ready for... whatever is in store for us. One thing can be said about this whole big mess is that, I didn't think it was possible but, I love my family even more then I ever thought was humanly possible.

Comments

  1. Mark, This is Michelle Stockton. I am so sorry to hear of your downfall! I really think you will find your peace soon! Just stay positive and it will work out! I have been through a bunch of falls and I am still ticking! Good Luck! And Much LOVE old friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back