I'd give pain the finger, but I can't.

Well, I have but 2 fingers and 2 thumbs that I am able to use with minimal pain now so typing this is very difficult and time consuming. First finger on each hand and the thumbs are the only ones with movement now. This could change at practically any time. It's situations like these that I call whatever I have "stupid" pain. Just no sence in it.

I have nothing to call my condition. Either it has a name and no one has formally introduced us, or it chooses to remain nameless... For now.

I know your asking yourselves, "Why be so dramatic, is it really THAT bad?" Yeah, it's that bad, and the blogging seems to be my Snickers of the day. It's tiding me over until the main course gets prepared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Home-Less

Still Back